having trouble downloading utau?
step by step instructions written by my friend isy,
1. On the new account, go to "Start", "Control Panel", "Clock, Language, and Region", "Regional and Language Options", "Japanese (Japan)" on the dropdown menu, last tab "Administrative", "Change system locale...", "Continue", Japanese (Japan)", and then "OK". Let your computer restart, then go back on that account.
2. Go here: http://utau2008.xrea.jp/
3. Find where it says "DOWNLOAD" and click the first link underneath it.
4. Click "Save"
5. Name it "UTAU" (of course) and save.
6. Go back to that folder after the download and double-click.
7. Uncheck the "Always ask before opening this file" check box in the message and press "Run"
8. Find the new window opened, and on it click "Allow"
9. On the next message that appears with a question is Japanese, click "(Y)"
That's basically it. Need any more help, email email@example.com
(Romaji to hiragana converter: http://kanjidict.stc.cx/hiragana.php)
Hiragana is romaji written in kanji. It's only sounds to the word, and only a few words are kanji and hiragana. KOKORO "ココロ" is kanji and hiragana.
voice banks(with downlaod link)